About Launceston Alive
Launceston Alive is steered by a volunteer committee of community representatives who contribute to Launceston Alive’s objectives of bringing churches and communities together into cooperative partnership in helping people understand the original Easter message in a contemporary manner which shows how vitality relevant it is for all of us today.
The steering committee is grateful to have had contribution over the years from too many people to name here. It currently includes:
- Dr. David Strong, Child & Adolescent Health Consultant
- Mrs. Stephanie Sebastian, Regional Coordinator, Scripture Union Tasmania
- Mr. Oliver Mensah, Sales Representative, Actrol Australia; Worship Leader, Door of Hope
- Mrs. Bronwyn Salter, Pastor, Launceston Family Church
- Mr. Noel Eagling, Life in Abundance Mentoring, retired school principal
But this isn’t the full list of everyone who is involved in making Launceston Alive a reality every year. There are a number of subcommittees responsible for various events and components and many volunteers who work to make our festival all that it is.
If you’d like to be involved, please get in touch with us and let us know how you’d like to be involved.